There are many locations near to ladera heights for shopping, several
of which are listed near the middle of this page. See the Grocery page for
information on grocery shopping. Learn how to save money on
shopping by visiting it.helped.us/save.
Neaby Shopping Malls:
- Ladera Center - Located on the South edge of Ladera Heights on
the Northwest corner of Centinella and La Tijera, this outdoor mall
has a Ross, a TGIFriday's, SavVon, Ralphs and other stores.
Hills Mall - Located a half mile west of Ladera Heights near
Slauson and the 90 Freeway, is an indoor mall with several major
department stores, and numerous smaller shops.
- Baldwin Hills Crenshaw
Plaza - Located aboout a mile northeast of Ladera Heights on
Crenshaw at Stocker, is an indoor mall with several major tenants
including a WallMart.
- OfficeDepot - 5640 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City (310) 390-4023
- Staples - 11441 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City (310) 313-3658
- OfficeMax - 8985 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles (310) 836-0933
- Costco - Requires a membership at approximately $50 per year.
- 13463 Washington Blvd - Marina del Rey/Culver City - (310) 754-2003
- 3560 West Centruy Blvd - Inglewood - (310) 242-2777
Costco sells electronics and
big-ticket items, books, and clothing.
Prices on the larger items like electronics, are usually very
good, and they tend to carry high quality products. The selection of
products is better at the Inglewood location than in the Marina del
Rey/Culver City location.
Halloween in Ladera Heights