Parks Near Ladera Heights:
Kenneth Hahn State Recreation Area
- located off La Cienga Boulevard just north of Laderaheights, has hiking trails, fishing, and great views of Los Angeles.
- Ladera Park (Los Angeles County)
- located at 6027 Ladera Park Avenue in Los Angeles, one block west of LaBrea and south of Saluson.
- Fox Hills Park (Culver City)
located a couple blocks east of Lower Ladera at Green Valley Circle and Bickingganm Parkway, has two picnic areas, a basketball court, soccer field, and a tennis court.
Chace Park(Marina del Rey) located at the end of Mindanao way host
many events during the Summer, including a free concern series. Click
on the link and check the calendar section of the park's website to
see what is going on.
- SOCAL.HIKING.INFO - Information on other hiking trails in Southern California.
Save on Recreation
Significant discounts for movies, sporting events, theme parks,
travel, and restaurants are available in the Los Angeles
Entertainment Coupon Book! I have been getting the the
Entertainment guide for more than ten years and have saved many times
to cost of the guide.
Halloween in Ladera Heights